Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Winter (Rain) Cover for 2014 Little Guy Five Wide  

lsammo
(@lsammo)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hi there - We just bought a used 2014 Little Guy Five Wide (so happy) but unfortunately we don't have a garage to keep it in. We have a space right next to the house, but it will need to be out in the rain for a lot of the Pacific Northwest winter.  We live in Seattle.  I was thinking of buying a cover _and_ an awning in addition to the cover. 

Do you all have any tips for the best brand or style of cover to buy? I haven't seen any brands online that target Little Guys specifically.  Also - what strategies do you all have for keeping it dry inside, even when covered?  Thanks for any ideas you can share!  - Laura 

Topic Tags
groveratc
(@groveratc)
Member Moderator

PahaQue is the only one that manufactures a cover specifically for the Little Guys. They are a bit pricey but they are really well made. I know some in the past have used other types of covers and just used a lot of bungees or tie downs to make it work.

https://pahaque.com/collections/trailer-covers

lsammo liked
ReplyQuote
lsammo
(@lsammo)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Thank you for the recommendation!

ReplyQuote
Wildcat
(@wildcat)
Trusted Member Customer

I once considered a cover for mine.  It's now in the regular garage, it gets s lot of dirt on it.  But I gave up the idea of a cover when I added the roof rack, roof basket, and awning because it would not fit over all that, I mean the Pahaque wouldn't.  Another thing that could have been a problem for me, I could just imagine every mouse and squirrel wanting to get under it to make a nest.  I ordinarily try to use the trailer once a month, so decided it would be a nuisance to get a cover on and off by myself.  

ReplyQuote
Share: