Notifications
Clear all

Oregon, central coast, short trip  

RSS

Wildcat
(@wildcat)
Eminent Member Customer
05/07/2020 6:27 pm  

Our first trip since January due to the virus, we just made a short run to the coast.  Not too crowded during the week, but reservations have picked up, and it's going to be hard to find spots for the summer.  We got a good one with a view.  I observed, in almost darkness, a bobcat, and two mornings, the dog child and I saw a fox because we are early risers.  I almost wished I had stayed longer.  There were many kayaks going down the river and back up, because before going much farther, they would run into the ocean. 

I get the drift, I can only add one picture here, so I am trying a link to Wordpress to see if it works. 

https://wildcatphotography1976.wordpress.com/2020/07/05/short-trip-central-oregon-coast/

Topic Tags
groveratc
(@groveratc)
Member Moderator
05/07/2020 8:27 pm  

So pretty!! One day I’m going to have to head that way. 

There is a way to add more than one photo but I think I had to post then go back in to edit and then I could add more photos. Kinks that need worked out.... I’ll see if it can get fixed. But your Wordpress link worked. 

ReplyQuote
Wildcat
(@wildcat)
Eminent Member Customer
06/07/2020 4:37 am  

Good.  I'm not used to doing that with a link.  It's ok if anyone looks.  I tried to write it a bit different so it wasn't all the same info in both places.  I didn't think of editing to add photos.

ReplyQuote
Share: